Hi, I’m Natasha, and I’m a therapist based in Hertfordshire & London.
With qualifications in a number of psychotherapy, counselling and hypnotherapy techniques, I support people who are finding life tough. I’ve been working in this field for over a decade (and for even longer as a coach and teacher) so I as well as my qualifications, I have plenty of practical experience behind me.
At the start of my career I worked as an actor, performer and teacher, and my fascination for human behaviour and development took me around the world. My journey wasn’t always easy, though, and my own challenges and experiences led me to the work I do today.
No two people, or the challenges they face, are the same. I like to use a range of different techniques in my work, so I can pick the approaches I think will be most appropriate and most effective for each individual.
I’m qualified and recognised in the following ways:
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (with distinction)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy (with distinction)
- Certified Hypnotic Birthing Practitioner, Easibirthing® UK (National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy)
- Accredited member of the National Counselling Society
- Accredited member of the National Hypnotherapy Society
- Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Inspiritive Training, Sydney, Australia)
Outside of my day-to-day client work I regularly top up my professional learning, keeping up to date with the latest best practice through regular supervision and building on my existing skills and knowledge through continual professional development (CPD).
I’m also proud to work in partnership with a number of local support networks & Businesses
- I’m a member of the 6 Week Social team, a Hertfordshire-based course helping mums with new babies adjust to the changes they’re going through, meeting other mums as they go. My session covers relationships, personal identity, self-image and exploring the mix of feelings that motherhood brings about.
- I facilitate the Hertford Butterflies Community Group, supporting mums who feel isolated, struggle with perinatal anxiety or who need support after a diagnosis of postnatal depression. The groups are free and are run by a group of wonderful volunteers.
- I work closely with Lifestyle Medicine Centre in Ware, supporting clients who have complex health conditions and those looking to change their lifestyle, habits or behaviours. I have run
Get in touch
My office is in the centre of Ware, Hertfordshire, but I also work several days each month in central London, supporting business clients and performers who find that location more convenient.
To book an appointment, or if you have any questions, get in touch.
You can fill out a contact form, email me at email@example.com or call me on 07811 104477. If I don’t answer, leave me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Everything we talk about will be treated confidentially.
I look forward to speaking to you!